Two Wolves

A quirky old wise man once told me, “follow the scent."
Though I was too naïve to know exactly what he meant.

Still, I listened, and grew, more than I ever thought I could,
Just as he had said, and always knew I would.

His faith crossed my path again and again,
Across time and space much love did he send.

Two wolves,
one love, one fear,
“don’t be afraid to come near,”
they whispered softly in my ear.

8 Comments to Two Wolves:

Ufc 249 Pay Per View on Friday, June 19, 2020 12:16 PM
The coronavirus outbreak has suspended the UFC from operations in Russia while executives from Disney and ESPN pull the plug on the show that was supposed to show Ferguson and Gaethje. UFC 249 STREAM

Best Circular Saws on Saturday, June 20, 2020 12:52 AM
Best Circular Saws;Having read this I believed it was rather enlightening. I appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this short article together. I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worth it!

Live Geico 500 nascar 2020 Live on Monday, June 22, 2020 12:52 PM
Rain reached the track before the scheduled start of the race, and rain and lightning forced the postponement of a scheduled race at Talladega Superspeedway on Saturday and Sunday. How to watch Live Geico 500 Live Stream HD

Nike Shoes on Wednesday, June 24, 2020 9:25 AM

blues vs highlanders 2019 youtube on Friday, June 26, 2020 4:44 AM
It's also full of activity as players attempt to make a name for themselves in the game, in a bid to make it so far as possible and full of drama. blues vs highlanders 2012

travelers championship media guide on Friday, June 26, 2020 7:22 AM
This way you'll have the ability to be certain you will have the ability to see the tournamenttour championship golf live

best plasma cutter on Saturday, June 27, 2020 5:29 AM
https://plasmacutterinsider.com/best-plasma-cutter/;After I initially commented I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on each time a comment is added I receive 4 emails with the same comment. There has to be a means you can remove me from that service? Thanks a lot!

Alex on Monday, June 29, 2020 9:48 AM