COMPLEX PTSD

sometimes I am caught in a groove that runs deep in my brain,violently trembling and drowning in pain,
in that trapped and helpless place into which I am drawn, again and again.

but now aware
of the pain that I often think that comes from out there,

slowly l learn
that it's mostly the feelings in me that make me tumble and turn,

from something that happened a long time ago,
and what's left broken in me needs tenderness so,

I sand down the edges, an inch at a time,
what once seemed huge walls that kept me in line,
I polish smooth the darkness to a luster and shine,

to an opalescent reflection of the colors of the skies,
as a new world shimmers with tears in my eyes,
my body and mind finally at ease,
finally understanding the nature of this so called disease.

6 Comments to COMPLEX PTSD:

Carte Ufc 249 on Friday, June 19, 2020 12:05 PM
UFC 249 takes place on Saturday, May 14, in the main UFC event on Fox 13, with a pay-per-view (PPV) main card at 9: 00 pm ET. Tony Ferguson vs Justin Gaethje

Carte Ufc 249 on Friday, June 19, 2020 12:05 PM
Tony Ferguson fights Justin Gaethje for the interim lightweight title. Tony Ferguson vs Justin Gaethje

Sissy Squat Machine on Saturday, June 20, 2020 12:53 AM
Sissy Squat Machine;Hello, I believe your site might be having internet browser compatibility issues. When I look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping issues. I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Besides that, fantastic site!

Nike Shoes on Wednesday, June 24, 2020 9:25 AM

blues vs highlanders team list on Friday, June 26, 2020 4:44 AM
This way you can see of your team play at a fraction of the purchase price. All Blacks coach Steve Hansen had said he'd be willing to fight anyone along with his team are capable of fitting the Blues' skill and flair. blues vs highlanders live stream

travelers championship 2020 tv schedule on Friday, June 26, 2020 7:22 AM
Just like most major tournaments, then you need to join with the travelers in order to attend the occasiontravelers championship reddit stream