Oh God!

Please, don't ask me why,
Sometimes I know a white bearded man in the sky,

Maybe one, maybe two
One for me, One for you,

Sometimes I know a Divine Great Spirit,
Even if there are those who choose not to hear it (and a few poor souls who actively fear It).

Sometimes I know that it's really all Me,
That there's nowhere to go and nothing to see.

Sometimes I wish I had been born a tree,
In fact, it's quite possible that that was what happened to me.

14 Comments to Oh God!:

things to do on Wednesday, September 11, 2019 11:35 PM
This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck

Anonymous on Tuesday, September 17, 2019 1:00 AM

Tracy Isselhardt on Friday, September 20, 2019 12:27 PM
Technology can often have its own disadvantages: vulnerability to cyber threats and of course hackers is definitely one of them. This has begun to apply to car technologies as well. Vehicle security is crucial and car companies want to ensure that hackers are kept away from their customers

essays service on Tuesday, October 1, 2019 6:07 AM
What a great poem this is! I am still having some hard time understanding what you actually mean about this because I don't really want to misinterpret this beautiful poem. I wanted to make sure that I will be able to appreciate the words even more because I fully understand what they mean for you. I know that this one discusses something really important and I am so amazed with how you have put your your thoughts into words. You are indeed good in this field and I am looking forward to hear more from you.

cheap minibus coach hire on Friday, October 4, 2019 12:44 AM
Whether its a Corporate Night Out for your Staff or Clients, A Stag or Hen Party to let your hair down before your big day, or simply just a Night Out with some friends or family.cheap minibus coach hire thorpe park minibus hire minibus hire slough minibus hire cardiff minibus hire blackpool minibus hire with driver

piknu on Thursday, October 17, 2019 10:28 PM
I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. And this is interesting site about instagram, please go to site to know more

asdasd on Monday, October 28, 2019 1:16 AM
sadsadsa

how to see wi-fi password on android on Tuesday, November 19, 2019 12:45 AM
f your phone is running Android 9.0 Pie or lower, the root app is the only way to view your saved Wi-Fi passwords. This works best if you have TWRP installed and used it for rooting Magic.

Ver Ufc 249 Online Gratis En Vivo on Friday, June 19, 2020 4:09 AM
Ferguson has won 12 fights in a row and was originally scheduled to challenge Khabib Nurmagomedov for the 155-pound belt in April. UFC 249 - Ferguson vs Gaethje gD

how to get free robux on Friday, June 19, 2020 10:12 AM
Great article! Very informative blog. This was very helpful! Thank you so much for this!

Live Geico 500 nascar 2020 on Monday, June 22, 2020 12:49 PM
Just look at the odds posted for Sunday's GEICO 500 and you'll understand how different superspeedway races are from a typical NASCAR Cup Series event. geico 500 nascar match

Nike Shoes on Wednesday, June 24, 2020 9:26 AM

blues vs highlanders 2019 highlights on Friday, June 26, 2020 4:41 AM
This Aotearoa Blues vs Highlanders Super Rugby clash's structure is something that has to be watched with caution, because in the event you do you'll lose out on some truly excellent softball!blues vs highlanders

travelers championship admission on Friday, June 26, 2020 7:19 AM
Lots of an individual wonder the way that it is potential because they don't really know how this industry works.pga tour championship live blog