Smoke in Trees

SMOKE IN TREES

Roots entwined
To make one mind.
Once an old wise soul,
Now a dark and gaping hole.
Relentless flame, so hot and bright,
Burning through both day and night.
Now gasp and choke,
With ash and smoke.

Her roots reach deeply whisper "Why?"
While branches stretch with love to sky.
Gently, softly, touch her skin,
Shocking, sadness flowing in.
Still, does she softly say "Let go?"
Can it be? I don't know, I don' t know.

I've always sought relief in trees,
Perhaps now this they need from me.
Let go! Let go! Surrender to the Majesty and Know Eternal Flow.
This I know, This I Know, it Has, and Is, and Always will be so.

Photography and Poem by David Dybdal

17 Comments to Smoke in Trees:

uk essay writers on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 2:05 AM
These lines are so beautiful. I like this poetry and your idea to express this all is so beautiful and I love to read more from your side. Many people I read are not this much good to write like this.

best coursework writing service on Sunday, August 25, 2019 8:02 AM
What a great poem this is. I can really feel how deep its meaning is but I am still on the process of understanding it better because I feel so amazed to be honest. I have been wanting to write poems using deep and meaningful words because I would like use those kinds of words to express what I really feel. I have already written few poems that I am really satisfied with and I am planning to share them as well on my site next month. I just hope that people who will read my poems will also love them the way I felt about your works. Anyway, please know that I am a big fan of your poems and I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Tummy Trimmer in on Saturday, April 20, 2019 2:26 AM
I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more.

paper writer service on Monday, June 17, 2019 2:49 AM
Our primary and only goal is to assist you in finding the best paper writer. If you are struggling with making a choice, skim through our review and pick the company you like most!

picta on Thursday, June 20, 2019 11:40 PM
That's the reason it is advisable that you need to right inspection earlier than writing. You can set up a lot better present with this.

thegonzotheatre on Monday, July 22, 2019 2:41 AM
Preparing is the maximum best technique to manage open the remarkable gateway of adaptability. Any country can get open gateway from the mistreatment of the enemies by way of pushing arranging amongst the general open. Heading is the basic machine for methodology of each substantial or little issue.

Best Air hammer reviews on Wednesday, July 31, 2019 12:46 AM
Here are the top 10 best air hammers in 2019 reviews

Anonymous on Tuesday, August 06, 2019 3:19 AM

Assignment writng service UK on Thursday, August 08, 2019 8:46 AM
Planting smoke trees is simple enough. These trees make an extraordinary finishing expansion to most front yards. Many individuals like to utilize them as complement trees like the Japanese maple. At the point when the smoke tree blossoms, it makes an incredible highlight.

Yeezy on Thursday, August 22, 2019 10:13 PM

Buyinstsgramfollowersaustralia on Friday, August 23, 2019 7:50 AM
Define smoke trees. smoke trees synonyms, smoke trees pronunciation, smoke trees translation, English dictionary definition of smoke trees. n. Either of two ... by followers australia

buyinstagramuk on Saturday, August 24, 2019 7:42 AM
Have you ever seen a smoke tree (European, Cotinus coggygria/American, Cotinus obovatus)? Growing smoke trees is something people do to make great looking shrub borders or even just as a pretty patio or accent tree in a front yard garden. When in full bloom, they have gorgeous reddish brown or dark mauve feathery flowers that make the tree look like a puff of smoke. Epicfollowers

buyinstagramfollowersaustralia on Monday, August 26, 2019 7:21 AM
Growing smoke trees is something people do to make great looking shrub borders or even just as a pretty patio or accent tree in a front yard garden by followers australia

buyinstagramfollowersuk on Tuesday, August 27, 2019 2:18 PM
Get a smoke trees mug for your Facebook friend Trump. 2. Smoke Treesdrugs ... If your mate said he wants to smoke trees he basically wants to smoke a zoot. Epicfollowers

petterson on Wednesday, September 04, 2019 7:26 AM
I enjoy a couple of from the Informationcheap dissertation writing service which has been written, and particularly the comments posted I will definitely be visiting again.

cheap minibus coach hire on Friday, October 04, 2019 12:48 AM
Customer satisfaction is our top priority; we promise you will be more than happy with Roundabout and your minibus service. local minibus hire minibus hire glasgow cheap minibus hire minibus hire cardiff minibus hire kent alton towers minibus hire cheap minibus coach hire minibus taxi hire minibus hire sheffield

BuyinstagramfollowersUK on Tuesday, October 15, 2019 4:57 AM
If you've managed to start a blog then your next step is to work on your blog content in order to keep your future readers satisfied and engaged. buyfollowersuk