On Heartbreak and Pain

"When the heart breaks for what it has lost, the spirit rejoices for what it has found".
- Sufi Proverb

9 Comments to On Heartbreak and Pain:

do my assignment for me on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 12:07 AM
Heartbreak is known as the thing which make a two ways of the era. The first is known as the making a great flow for the heart that make a great flow as well as it make a great part of the known era and was going to be the best part.

essay shark on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 1:27 AM
Heartbreak is a part of life that every person experience. It depends on what causes you heartbreak, but the very reason of heartbreak is about love. People experience heartbreaks because their relationship didn't work out. Many of us experience this in a different way. I think we experience this kind of feeling because it is also a way of growing spiritually and better things are yet to come. Thank you for posting an inspirational quote to us. It really made us realize that every heartbreak has a purpose.

australian essay writers on Friday, June 01, 2018 9:37 AM
It's a nice proverb. You should add more posts here like that. It will be cool.

college research paper on Sunday, June 10, 2018 8:28 PM
It's never easy to go through a heartbreak, especially when you broke up with someone that you have been with for a very long time. When I broke up with my girlfriend it was the hardest time of my life and it's as if I have been so attached to her to the point that I needed her with me all the time. The thing is, if you lost something very special to you, you will always be stronger mentally and emotionally which makes you a better person.

supreme dissertations on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 5:44 AM
Our emotions are very complicated to understand, especially women's ones. If you will be wise enough to analyze some of them I will be very proud of you. Sometimes smile could be translated as aggression, while tears show happiness. You can judge an angel and justify a devil instead.

test on Friday, July 13, 2018 4:09 AM
test

Anonymous on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 5:43 AM
Thanks for sharing your work. I now need to add some interactivity to the offline map, so that a user can get info after clicking on a point. Racz Epidural Neurolysis

jing on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 12:46 AM
Nice

Chicago Stem cell Therapy on Saturday, December 22, 2018 4:10 AM
This is really great information found here, I really like your blog. Thanks very much for the share. Keep posting.